- Full payment is requested at time of booking through our online reservation system; we do not accept cash or checks
- A refund will be given if cancelled more than 30 days of party date
- A notice of least 30 days before the scheduled party is required for a date or time change
- Shoes are not allowed in the indoor play space. Parents can wear booties provided at check-in.
- For parties that include use of the bounce house, socks are required.
- Confetti, glitter, and silly string are not allowed at Grins ‘n’ Giggles. A $100 cleaning fee applies for any use of glitter, confetti, or silly string.
- Our play space has been designed for children ages two to five. If there are older siblings, they can come and play as long as younger children are in the party. Children under the age of one are not included in your guest count.
- If we experience inclement weather, your party will be hosted indoors.
- Our indoor play space is a multi-sensory experience. Equipped with everything needed to keep your guests happy and safe, your little ones can explore our swings, slides, and ball pit as they crawl, jump, and climb their way through their fun-filled day!
- If your child has sensory issues or needs some extra time to acclimate to their surroundings, please contact us to arrange an after-hours visit. He or she can explore the party space to ensure the best experience.
Food and Drinks
- Outside food is allowed. Food warmers with naked flames are not permitted.
- Food is not allowed in the indoor play space.
- Grins ‘n’ Giggles is in a nut-safe building. Nut allergies are serious. Please avoid bringing in any product that contains nuts or was packaged in a building containing nuts. If your child has a nut allergy or any other food allergies, please let us know when booking your party.
- You can bring your own cake or cupcakes. Please remember to bring candles and aluminum foil/saran wrap/to-go containers for your guests if needed. Grins ‘n’ Giggles will provide a cake cutter and serve the birthday cake.
- Outside soft beverages are allowed. We have a NO ALCHOHOL policy.
- Guests must check in at the front desk when they arrive. First time guests with children will be required to complete a waiver at check-in.
- We ask that guests arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled party time to ensure sufficient time to sign our waiver and your party can begin at your reserved time.
- The party host will have access to the Party Room for any custom set up 30 minutes prior to the scheduled party time.
- All parents must sign a party waiver and leave a phone number to where they can be reached in an emergency. However, it is not necessary for a child’s parent to stay for the party. The party host is responsible for all children that attend the party.