What do our fans say about us?
“I liked the art activity best. Actually, everything was my favorite!“
“They made it so easy to plan and my daughter had a blast with her friends! I would definitely have another party at Grins ‘n’ Giggles.“
“The play spaces are amazing and the party coordinators were great with kids of all ages.“
“I just had my son's 3rd birthday party here. Everything about the experience exceeded all of my expectations. It was hard to find a party space for my three year old that either wasn't too "baby" or too "big kid." This Grins n Giggles space is an existing preschool so it was perfect for a 3 year old birthday party.
* The coordinator, Ann, was so responsive and accommodating. She was absolutely amazing to work with.
* The venue is to die for! It includes a fun indoor space with a cool slide, ball pit, two-person swing, and more. The outside space is humongous with a play structure, huge sandbox, tricycles, bounce house, bubble machine, and face painting station.
* They have a dedicated room where you can serve food and cake. They decorated the space beautifully and after the kids were done eating, they were able to play with all the toys inside the room since it's normally a preschool classroom. They also setup a station where the kids could dress up and get a polaroid taken of them. Afterwards, they were able to decorate the polaroid and take it home.
* The day of coordinators were so engaging and knew how to connect with the kids. They got the kids amped up and excited about each activity and were so gentle and sweet with all the kids.
* I thought they had some nice touches for the attending parents as well. They setup a table for the adults to sit during lunch time and they also put out a coffee station in the outside space so that parents can get their caffeine. I think my son's feedback after the party perfectly sums up our experience. He repeatedly told me, “Thanks Mom for the very best party.“